To obtain your past earnings , go to the NFC web site and select “EPP” employee personnel page. From there you can search and print your past earnings to provide the past 3 quarters . I don’t know that you should need the SF-50, but you do need the SF-8 which should have been provided to you on Tuesday.  If you did not receive one, you can access the SF-8 form online and print one.
Continue to pressure our congressman to end this shut-down, when I spoke to mine Rep. Diane Black, her aid indicated it was the Senate Democrats fault. I informed him to remind her of the DCP and CRP payments that will not be issued in her district while the FSA Offices are closed.
Thank You
TASCOE President